Full ingredient list: l-glutamine 500mg per capsule. Also includes: vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
1. 1. Gropper, S. A. S., Groff, J. L., & Smith, J. L. (2009). Advanced nutrition and human metabolism. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth, Cengage Learning, pp 222-223.
2. Nelson, D. L., & Cox, M. M. (2008). Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry (5th ed.). New York, New York: W. H. Freemam, pp 857-862, 878.
3. Burke DJ, Alverdy JC, Aoys E, Moss GS. Glutamine-supplemented total parenteral nutrition improves gut immune function. Archives of surgery (Chicago, IL). 1989; 124(12):1396-9. [pubmed]
4. Walsh, N.P., Blannin, A.K., Robson, P.J. et al. Glutamine, Exercise and Immune Function. Sports Med 26, 177–191 (1998).
5. (2016) Effect of acute L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine and electrolyte ingestion on cognitive function and reaction time following endurance exercise, European Journal of Sport Science, 16:1, 72-79.
6. Douglas W. Wilmore, The Effect of Glutamine Supplementation in Patients Following Elective Surgery and Accidental Injury, The Journal of Nutrition, Volume 131, Issue 9, September 2001, Pages 2543S–2549S.
Nature's Complement is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. If you purchase products on Amazon through any of our affiliate links, we get a small percentage of the transaction, at no extra cost to you. We spend a lot of time writing the articles on this site, and all this information is provided free of charge. When you use our affiliate links, you support the writing you enjoy without necessarily buying our products. (However we would appreciate if you would do that too!) Thank you for helping to support our work, however you choose to do so.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information and/or products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.