Full ingredient list: N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 600mg per capsule. Also contains: vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica.
600mg per capsule – 60 count.
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare provider.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
- Antioxidants (Basel). 2019;8(5)
- Free Radic Res. 1999;31(4):273-300.
- J Pharmacol Sci. 2008;108(3):227-38.
- Brain Behav. 2014;4(2):108-22.
- Cell Chem Biol. 2018;25(4):447-459.e4.
- PLoS One. 2015;10(8):e0135815.
- N Engl J Med. 1988;319(24):1557-62.
- Eur Respir Rev. 2015;24(137):451-61.
- Multidiscip Respir Med. 2015;11:8.
- J Clin Diagn Res. 2016;10(12):Oc16-oc19.
- Hepat Mon. 2010;10(1):12-6.
- Free Radic Biol Med. 2008;45(9):1252-62.
- Curr Opin Pharmacol. 2007;7(4):355-9.
***Please note: We cannot accept returns of food or nutritional supplement products. All sales are final once product is shipped.
Nature's Complement is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. If you purchase products on Amazon through any of our affiliate links, we get a small percentage of the transaction, at no extra cost to you. We spend a lot of time writing the articles on this site, and all this information is provided free of charge. When you use our affiliate links, you support the writing you enjoy without necessarily buying our products. (However we would appreciate if you would do that too!) Thank you for helping to support our work, however you choose to do so.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information and/or products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.