Full ingredient list: Methylsulfonylmethane, glucosamine sulfate (from shellfish), Vitamin C, gelatin, cellulose, silica, and magnesium stearate. See label image for serving size and milligram amounts.
1. Kim LS, Axelrod LJ, Howard P, Buratovich N, Waters RF. Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial. Osteoarthritis and cartilage. 2006; 14(3):286-94. [pubmed]
2. Usha PR, Naidu MU. Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled Study of Oral Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane and their Combination in Osteoarthritis. Clinical drug investigation. 2004; 24(6):353-63. [pubmed]
3. McAlindon TE, LaValley MP, Gulin JP, Felson DT. Glucosamine and Chondroitin for Treatment of Osteoarthritis: A Systematic Quality Assessment and Meta-analysis. JAMA. 2000;283(11):1469–1475.
4. Richy F, Bruyere O, Ethgen O, Cucherat M, Henrotin Y, Reginster JY. Structural and symptomatic efficacy of glucosamine and chondroitin in knee osteoarthritis: a comprehensive meta-analysis. Archives of internal medicine. 2003; 163(13):1514-22. [pubmed]
5. Reginster JY, Deroisy R, Rovati LC, et al. Long-term effects of glucosamine sulphate on osteoarthritis progression: a randomised, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Lancet (London, England). 2001; 357(9252):251-6. [pubmed]
6. Wolfgang Noack, Michael Fischer, Klaus K.Förster, Lucio C. Rovati, Ivo Setnikar. Glucosamine sulfate in osteoarthritis of the knee. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. Volume 2, Issue 1, March 1994, Pages 51-59.
Nature's Complement is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. If you purchase products on Amazon through any of our affiliate links, we get a small percentage of the transaction, at no extra cost to you. We spend a lot of time writing the articles on this site, and all this information is provided free of charge. When you use our affiliate links, you support the writing you enjoy without necessarily buying our products. (However we would appreciate if you would do that too!) Thank you for helping to support our work, however you choose to do so.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information and/or products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.